Doncks, established at Lombaardstraat 14 8900 Ypres is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Doncks will process your personal details if you make use of our services and/or if you provide these details to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal details that we process:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data Doncks will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Doncks analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. An overview is given below:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Name: _ga, _gid, _gat_gtag
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Storage period: 2 years
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Doncks and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data treatying of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org .